1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

State of The Empire Term 10

Discussion in 'Team Epsilon' started by Memphus, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Memphus

Memphus Deity

Aloha Crushes 2 Piffliean cities, we discover Refrigeration...no real reason really...Anyways
    Piffle has 4 cities left and there economy is toast, so there should be no more nukes. Our workers are cleaning up diligently for our main cities.

We have a ridicuouls amount of tanks approaching, i jsut hope we can wipe out Piffle before the vote. Aloha will take the Western most cities.

Attached Files:

2. Empiremaker

Empiremaker Human Fish

I checked the game, and at the end of the turn, we won a diplo victory. Even though I didn't participate really at all, I think all of the actives did a great job. Thanks for an enjoyable ride.

3. Methos

Methos HoF Quattromaster Super Moderator Hall of Fame Staff

Great job everyone! Sorry I wasn't more active. Thumbs up to those who were!

4. General_W

General_W Councilor & Merlot Noble

[party]

@Memphus - I think we should really ask Piffle and Aloha to both play one more turn - because we won't get the actual victory screen until the next save comes around.
    If I can get that, I'd like to try to use it to make a video for The Leader as a proper send-off for this game. Perhaps we can tell them that in the turn-tracker thread, as inducement to get it done?

5. Memphus

Memphus Deity

can do! ....