Gothic_Empire

AKA, Ramen Empire
Now that Tradition has lost 1 point of culture in its opener in the latest beta hotfix, I think we can all agree that this boondoggle has shaken us to the very roots of this community. Where once we grazed on the mod and its modmods in idyllic freedom, we now cringe beneath the iron fist of those nameless figures who we cannot possibly identify here safely; those tyrannical beasts that make such broad and sweeping changes with no mind to follow up Vox Populi with the democratic ideals that are its namesake.

Lo there do I see my father; Lo there do I see my mother and my sisters and my brothers; Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning. Lo, they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them, in the halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live forever. Steel yourself, nameless tyrant, for the drums of revolution surely sound their dread tattoo.

Oh, are we going to war? Can I have a dread tattoo? That sounds awesome.
... But then I can’t be an imperial stormtrooper for the nameless tyrant. Decisions...

to be honest after games and games of vp i found those changes justify for the sake of balance, is the dropping of the 1 culture really an issue x)? (tradition is more a mid-late game oriented tree)

to be honest after games and games of vp i found those changes justify for the sake of balance, is the dropping of the 1 culture really an issue x)? (tradition is more a mid-late game oriented tree)
1 culture point this early, when it is so scarce, matters a lot. Tradition most redeeming value was being able to rush through the policies. It needs testing, though.
G is not such tyrant, if a change is widely unloved, he will step back.

No. My tongue was squarely in my cheek when I wrote this.

Top Bottom