State of the world quiz

I'm smarter than the average chimp, and equal to the average Hygro. The idea of knowing more than eight out of thirteen off the top of one's head seems...odd...given the specificity of the questions.

no problem, I was thinking about explaining my poor showing but realized I'd have to give some answers away, so I'll suffer my embarrassment without excuses

Last edited:
9/13.

Well done! You've done far better than the majority of quiz takers. You're probably someone who spends a great deal of time educating yourself about our world.

Nope.

I got that one right!

@Synsensa you spend a lot of time on highly educational forums, like this one.

12/13 derped on the age groups in 2100.

Actually i might be willing to fight that. Dunno, too lazy for math right now.
The species conservation question is also full of feces, but i saw that coming.

PS:
Someone asked about the continent population question and then deleted it.
Yeah the answer is wrong (i gave it anyway, errantly believing it to be correct).

Also: I think we can freely talk. It's a really bad quiz and by now anybody who wants to take it spoiler free can just, well, not scroll down.

2 Billion. What a load of bull! See how infected i am by this woke bs? Evil Russian troll my hindparts!

10/13 I picked up on the theme about half way through. . .It was too optimistic, luckily it didn;t lie on the last one that really would have annoyed me.

8/13, but I'm pretty sure the question saying there are 2 billions people in Africa is wrong and it's closer to 1 billion.
For the rest, all errors I made were because I was actually more pessimistic, especially when it came to men-women inequalities. Amusing.

If you always pick the most optimistic answer, you get a baseline score of 9/13 and then + 1 point if you got the continent question right. Also +1 because anyone with a brain knows the planet is expected to get warmer.

And yeah, the continent question has the wrong answer. Asia has more than 4 billion people and Africa has closer to 1 billion. Edit: I contacted them telling them this question has an error. Maybe they'll fix it.

Last edited:
11/13 almost perfect.
I erred on the side of optimism.

Top Bottom