State sponsered Terror : France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobody

Gangster
20 years ago today, French special agents in New Zealand launched a terrorist attack against the New Zealand people and Green Peace. They sunk the Green Peace ship the Rainbow Warrior in Auckland habour murdering a portugese man Fernando Pereira.

The french goverment lied about it and said it wasnt them. But when The New Zealand police caught the french murderers and sentenced them to 10 years (they coped a plea so didnt get the murder charge) they admited they commited the 'a sordid act of international state-backed terrorism'. Then the french threanted to cut NZ trade to the EU if the killer terrorist didnt get sent home. The UN then jumped in and made a compromise, NZ give the two back , and the french goverment would pay New Zealand 12 million* and the two prisioners would spend there sentence in a french military jail. To rub salt in the wound 2 years later the french broke there promiss and sent the two home and promoted them (they had done a good job of murder)

*which new zealand gave to green peace.

I just posted this to remind everyone that not only muslims dicatatorships comit terrorism but somtimes European Democracys do to. Also i want to say that although you might not agree with Green Peace, the french bombed them when all they were trying to do was express freedom of speach by protesting French Nuclear Testing in the Pacific.

What do you think about this? I think that these two scumbags

and

should have been put up against a wall and shoot. These werent the only two the swiss caught another one for us, but when NZ started the extridtion process the french slaped trade embargo back on us.

Why didn't france dump the two sabetours when they were caught?

And yes this is a great reminder that western states do sponser terriosm in their own ways

Oh no, when a legitimate government does it is espionage and counter terrorism :sarcasm:.

Covert ops and espionage have always and will always be used by government, nothing real surprising, but I agree the French fouled this one up, those people should be in jail.

blackheart said:
Oh no, when a legitimate government does it is espionage and counter terrorism :sarcasm:.

Don't you just love international law :crazyeye:

SeleucusNicator said:
As if Greenpeace wasn't a semi-terrorist organization, eh?

Yeah with there bombing of civilians and all :rolleyes:

You have a point thou. A lot of the actions of greenpeace seem to border on stupidity.

rmsharpe said:
If that's the best the French intelligence service has, I'm not too scared. :lol:
Yes.... but what if their looks are a coverup of their true james bond like abilities :mischief:

Please, don't diminish France's only military victory in the past 100+ years... :joke:

As if Greenpeace wasn't a semi-terrorist organization, eh?

What terrorist activites have Greenpeace have they done? They were protesting and france decided that there protesting was bad so they blew them up end of story Its no different from tiananmen square, accept that china never invaded another nations territory.

Please, don't diminish France's only military victory in the past 100+ years...

They got caught so it wasnt really a victory, they were trying to stop the protestors but instead they created more. The New Zealand goverment sent a navy frigate in place of the Rainbow Warrior

Nobody said:
They were protesting and france decided that there protesting was bad so they blew them up end of story Its no different from tiananmen square, accept that china never invaded another nations territory.

Except that if the Chinese had given up to the demands at Tiananmen they feared the country would go into chaos, while the French had no fears similar to that. hey, stopping nuclear tests won't have everyone in france go crazy with fear and hunger.

Nobody said:
china never invaded another nations territory.
haven't you heard of the "thousands of chinese spies in Australia"?

on a serious note you would have thought that there would have been more reprocussions for what france did.

i meant the actually act of killing protesters, and i am not a big fan china either :)

thousands of chinese spies in Australia
yeah i know i meant to kill the people in that square.
Except that if the Chinese had given up to the demands at Tiananmen they feared the country would go into chaos, while the French had no fears similar to that. hey, stopping nuclear tests won't have everyone in france go crazy with fear and hunger.
That makes france even worse.

This incident was the last of a string of attacks on Greenpeace. In 1972 a French warship rammed the Vega, and a year later members of the French military severely beat the head of Greenpeace, David McTaggart.

I'm no fan of these tree-huggers, but this was just plain criminal.

Nobody said:
Its no different from tiananmen square, accept that china never invaded another nations territory.
Riesstiu IV said:
Ever heard of Tibet?
Or Korea, or Vietnam, or India......

Btw, that seemed like a pretty crappy thing for France to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom