Static Leaderhead Help Needed

7ronin

海軍少佐
Storm Grunt is working on a revision of the standard Sengoku scenario and we need three new static leaderheads done in the style of the originals. I can supply the basic artwork which can probably be very easily manipulated by someone with the requisite skills and knowledge. Any volunteers?

7Ronin -Why don't you post the artwork and I'll give it a go. I have done a couple in the past They just didn't come out that well and I don't think your gonna get any takers......:(

What format do you guys want? Right now they are PSDs (Adobe Photo Shop). Unfortunately, PSDs can't be PM'd.

Edit: or uploaded to the forums.

converting to jpeg usually causes pixelation and distortion of the image I would say gif or pcx(zipped)....... ;)

EDIT- 7Ronin,if you zip it you can upload it as is. I can open psd,but I dont know if LMR can......

Zip? Duh, why didn't I think of that. :crazyeye: I have to step out for a while but I will zip them up later on today. These are pretty simple; I may even give it a try. I think the hardest thing is going to be duplicating that kind of moire pattern gradient.

Stormy, on a different note, get your "Excalibur" into Flamand for the monthly contests if you haven't done so already. :)

7Ronin said:
Stormy, on a different note, get your "Excalibur" into Flamand for the monthly contests if you haven't done so already.
I don't think it qualifies for that competition since its not from scratch.Just a edited and re-paletted image I found......

Top Bottom