Stationing airplanes in Vassal Cities?

Tarzan737

Warlord
is it possible to add that feature in VP? to place fighters/bombers in vassal cities.
and maybye between civilizations that have defensive pact or open borders as well?

I'd prefer it if I could station aircraft in my citadels. What would happen if the city-state switches allegiance? Should the aircraft then be destroyed or just moved if there is somewhere in the distance to move them to that is.

Not sure if possible, highly unlikely to happen.

I'd prefer it if I could station aircraft in my citadels. What would happen if the city-state switches allegiance? Should the aircraft then be destroyed or just moved if there is somewhere in the distance to move them to that is.

There's this for citystates https://www.picknmixmods.com/mods/CivV/Global/City State Airbases.html

and this could be repurposed for citadels if anyone wants to take a look. I actually like the citadel idea since the AI already spams them
https://www.picknmixmods.com/mods/CivV/Improvement/Airbases.html

Don't know if either of them work with VP, most of WHowards mods do

Last edited:

IMO, airplanes should be just moved away somewhere. This is a very nice idea - to station aircraft in vassal and allied city-states! Also, to station aircrafts in forts and at least citadels.

I don't like the other proposal so much - to station aircraft in another civs with defensive pacts, let alone only with open borders.

Not sure if possible, highly unlikely to happen.
:cry::cry::cry:

i think they should just move to your cities if you liberate a vassal and if you have to many you have to disband

Top Bottom