1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Stealth Bomber Assets 1.0

B-2 Spirit Stealth Bomber

1. Wolfdog

Wolfdog Unit Butcher

Wolfdog submitted a new resource:

Stealth Bomber Assets - B-2 Spirit Stealth Bomber

Read more about this resource...

2. Golan v

Golan v Chieftain

is this a reguler mod?

3. Wolfdog

Wolfdog Unit Butcher

No it is more of a modders resource but all the files for the test mod are with it. All you have to do is import it into ModBuddy and click build. But remember its a test unit so its not balanced so you would probably need to give it some realistic data like combat, cost, upgrade paths etc.

4. Golan v

Golan v Chieftain

Ok i will have to learn how to import into modBuddy :/ u rock dude... plz try to import more information units :)

5. Wolfdog

Wolfdog Unit Butcher

I have had a request for just the mod. So in case anyone else wants it (you may want to tweak its stats to your tastes).

Attached Files:

Golan v and Laurana Kanan like this.
  6. Magic90

Magic90 Chieftain

Great mod! I always wondered why they had a Jet Bomber under the stealth tech instead of this, thanks for posting! Any chance you could upload the civ 5 Jet Fighter asset as well, the one based on the F22 Raptor? It would be cool if a stealth fighter accompanies the stealth bomber, don't you think?

Golan v likes this.
  7. Wolfdog

Wolfdog Unit Butcher

Yeah I will get that one done. May be a while though so i don't know when it will be.

Golan v likes this.
  8. Magic90

Magic90 Chieftain

No rush, I appreciate and enjoy your work so take your time. The vanilla game is just so lacking in unit variety compared to civ 5. If it were me, I'd bring back the landship (curaissier to tank upgrade is a leap), and the mech infantry from civ 5 as an additional asset. If I knew how to I'd do it myself :/

Golan v likes this.
  9. Wolfdog

Wolfdog Unit Butcher

Yes I am working on heavy cavalry atm for Land Units so I will most likely bring the Landship back plus a couple of other units. I have been tossing up between the Landship or a Heavy Tank but I think the Landship would be better but it will require me shifting the Tank over to the Atomic Era. As for the Mech Inf from Civ 5 I will get around to that eventually as I do like the 25mm chain gun much more than the .50cal HMG.

Magic90 and Golan v like this.
  10. Magic90

Magic90 Chieftain

Concerning the mech infantry from civ 5, it would be cool to have both available for aesthetics or preference, I think

11. aschulak

aschulak Chieftain

Something may have changed in the patch, I just build this and tested it and the unit shows up as a Warrior unit.

Thanks,
    A