1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Stealth fighters on my side?

Discussion in 'Starships' started by Minor Annoyance, May 5, 2015.

1. Minor Annoyance

Minor Annoyance Chieftain

I just entered a mission, and noticed I have three stealth fighters on my side. Never saw that before. What up with that?

EDIT: Finished the mission and noticed the planet has the 'defenders' special. Guess that's where they came from. Didn't know you got them for any mission, not just an enemy fleet attack after it joined your federation.

2. Stylesrj

Stylesrj Tabitha SEAL

They're really helpful as decoys... I mean scouts during those asteroid field navigation missions with the drones :)

3. Minor Annoyance

I didn't bother with that planet for a while because it was out of the way and didn't offer me anything special. But I should have gone for it first since my early turns had me losing my one ship very quickly. Could have used some easy missions.

4. RonMar

RonMar Chieftain

In the documentation, modules on fighters are assigned randomly, if I read it right. So, stealth modules are certainly possible, especially if you are using stealth on any of your other ships.

5. Minor Annoyance

These fighters were there own ship that started on the field, not launched from another ship. Also I've never seen my fighters.with stealth, more than one cannon, or torpedoes so it's random but with rules for how random.

6. RonMar

RonMar Chieftain

Yes, it is random. You will be as surprised as I was when you see one of your fighters with stealth.

I didn't think it would happen either.