Stealth = No Submarine Detection. + Crash Bug

SickCycle

Prince
I just posted this on the regular forum but this has to be some kind of oversight, once you research stealth technology not only can your stealth destroyers not defend your stack but you ..

"Lose All Ability to see Submarines?

This has to be some kind of oversight, destroyers still have there ability to detect subs but once you upgrade them the player loses all ability to detect enemy subs?

Also, I'm not sure if this is my game/files that are corrupted or BTS but this never happened with warlords, that sometimes when I click "certain" blue links in the civpedia the game will crash.

For instance.. I load the game, click civlopedia, click civilizations, click byzantine, click hippoderm (sp?), click theatre and it will crash. There are a few others I've noticed but I can't remember them.

If stealth destroyers went round using their sonar to look for subs, then you would know were the destroyer was, and hence wouldnt be stealthy.

I think the error was not permiting production of normal destroyers once stealth destroyers become availabile

Destroyers can use passive sonar too you know...in fact that is the primary means of detection, not the active sonar.

Top Bottom