Steam Issues on Google=43.600.000+hits

No, you've posted that the word "Steam" is commonly used on the internet in conjunction with the word "issues".

I think you'll find, if you look very very hard, the word "steam" may have another definition.
You and your logic... Be very careful there, or you may get a reply WRITTEN IN ALL CAPS FOR EMPHASIS, claiming that YOU DID NOT EVEN CHECK THIS and that YOU CANNOT SAY THAT IT IS NOT TRUE BECAUSE YOU DID NOT CHECK THE RESULTS! You are amongst THOSE WHO CANNOT SEE CLEARLY!

This thread can be closed it seems, because the OP does not adress anything valid, nor does the OPer intend to discuss anything.

I am hoping that when he replies to me, he will do it 6 times in a row.

Hehe :)

Finally a Steam related thread both sides of the argument can agree on. That search is utter rubbish.

You didn't even search for the phrase "Steam Issues", you searched for documents containing the words "Steam" and "Issues". The first on for instance:

"Steam is a digital distribution, digital rights management, multiplayer and communications platform developed by Valve Corporation"
"issues a new update"

Which has nothing to do with any problems with Steam. Then further down, you start getting articles on steam generators. Of course you'll find reported problems on Steam, but you can't say anything about how many they are, how many are instances of the same problem, or even if many of them have been fixed.

Heck, I made a search for the phrase

"Google Issues"

It returned 131.000.000 documents. And that's even without google having a ton of different meanings. According to your logic, we really should stop trusting google. Which suddenly means your search again was useless.

"Steam is great" got 45,200,000 results.

As 45.2> 43.6 Steam is Great, mathematically proven. :goodjob:

Here I got
Steam issues 22,700,000
Steam is great 52,500,000

WTH u want to make me to?

A LIAR?

DUDE, me and other had probs with STEAMBASED ACTIVATION.
REALIZE IT!

Dude, take it easy. Either you are not familiar with the English word for vaporised liquid which happens to be, wait for it, STEAM, or you just want to ignore that fact because that would make your argument invalid.

Some folks on this forum need to grow up - you're making this a miserable place to visit with your childish behavior.

Also, FYI, civfanatics is rather international - not all users here employ perfect English. Anyone who's been around and isn't just here to insult people daily would probably know this.

I just Googled My IQ is 147 and got 3,330,000 results. How come none of these geniuses can fix Steam?!

I just Googled My IQ is 147 and got 3,330,000 results. How come none of these geniuses can fix Steam?!
Because people do not know what they want?

A lot of the people in here complain and complain and complain and then come up with solutions that are not solutions at all, or they would say 'if only steam does X' while steam has done X for several years already. 'Fixing' steam means nothing unless you can specifically state what is is that you want. Programmers do not 'fix' stuff, they make specific changes that they can explain - in detail - what it does.

Unless you can state exactly what it is you want then your comment is entirely unfair and unreasonable. If you can say exactly what it is you want then please state it and get it over with.

I have no need to Google anything. I have used "Steam" for 2 years without a single "issue". Why fix something, that clearly isn't broken.

Because people do not know what they want?

A lot of the people in here complain and complain and complain and then come up with solutions that are not solutions at all, or they would say 'if only steam does X' while steam has done X for several years already. 'Fixing' steam means nothing unless you can specifically state what is is that you want. Programmers do not 'fix' stuff, they make specific changes that they can explain - in detail - what it does.

Unless you can state exactly what it is you want then your comment is entirely unfair and unreasonable. If you can say exactly what it is you want then please state it and get it over with.

I have no need to Google anything. I have used "Steam" for 2 years without a single "issue". Why fix something, that clearly isn't broken.

It seems we are unfamiliar with the concept of intentional irony.

If you're having this much trouble with Steam you might have an 1D10T-PEBKAC error. I am afraid there is no easy fix for this error.

It seems we are unfamiliar with the concept of intentional irony.
Or, and this is more likely, we thought you were one of the endless stream of mindless flamers.

It is not that farfetched.

Might be:

Steam from a boiler,
a train,
a toytrain,
a kettle,
a volcano,
basicly anything NOT related to the software that happens to be called steam.

"steam issues" with the quotations puts up 57.7k results

This is including all the pages with the non Valve steams, and also keep in mind that Steam has so many users.

'stupid discussion' gives 46 000 000 results too, wow that must mean something. And 'you people should stop arguing idiotic points' 125 000 result, what about that?

Top Bottom