Steam Lunar Sale

Rz247

Chieftain
Hey guys, I just noticed that there's a Steam Lunar sale going on right now, and the curious thing is that there is a minus $5 in your first purchase above $30, even for the preorder of Gathering Storm, so instead of $39.99, it's $34.99. Just thought I'd tell you guys haha, for if any of you hasn't preordered yet, it's something haha.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I just noticed that there's a Steam Lunar sale going on right now, and the curious thing is that there is a minus $5 in all purchases above $30, even for the preorder of Gathering Storm, so instead of 39.99, it's 34.99. Just thought I'd tell you guys haha, for if any of you hasn't preordered yet, it's something haha.

I haven't preordered yet, thanks :thumbsup:

NOTE: The discount is only for the FIRST purchase above 30€

Start using Bing as your search engine and get it for free like I did! Every 5200 points gets you $5 cash card at Amazon. Get 8 of them and use it on GS!

... I literally preordered a couple of days ago. Oh well.

Whelp that was apparently enough to get me to preorder when I was thinking I probably wouldn't after all.

I knew I would pre-order at some point but I figured I would wait and see if any deals came up. With release next week, I doubt a better offer will come up so I grabbed this one. Thanks for the heads up!

I have a question guys,

I know that if i got gathering storm i will get all of rise and fall mechanics like loyalty and ages but not the civs,

Will i get the wonders and resources too or only the mechanics?

And Are rise and fall civs worth it for $20?

Thanks!

Nice, thanks
I might have to take a look at that sale
I have a question guys,

I know that if i got gathering storm i will get all of rise and fall mechanics like loyalty and ages but not the civs,

Will i get the wonders and resources too or only the mechanics?

And Are rise and fall civs worth it for $20?

Thanks!
I don’t think you get the wonders or natural wonders
In my view they are yes. Basically you’re paying $2 per leader.

But everyone’s budget is different off course

Hey guys, I just noticed that there's a Steam Lunar sale going on right now, and the curious thing is that there is a minus $5 your first purchase above $30, even for the preorder of Gathering Storm, so instead of $39.99, it's $34.99. Just thought I'd tell you guys haha, for if any of you hasn't preordered yet, it's something haha.
Thank you. I wasn't really sure I would buy the game immediately after release (and I see absolutely no point in preordering when there are no bonuses related to it) and the game definitely won't be in any sale, probably until the summer sale - and even then I guess it will be only like -15 % off.
So, this -5€ (it is 5€ here, not $5) is quite worth considering...

Top Bottom