Steam Multiplayer Problem

ItzGooby

Chieftain
Hi CivFanatics,
My friend and I were trying to start up a Multiplayer Scenario game via Internet on the steam version of Civ 3. I accidentally pressed one of the mods (TCW, Cold war) when trying to pick a scenario. Since he does not have the mod, it gave him an error message and crashed his game. Now, whenever we try to start up a multiplayer game, he cannot see me ready up, and I cannot see him ready up. After 20-30 seconds in the lobby, his game crashes. Any fixes you can think of?

Hi CivFanatics,
My friend and I were trying to start up a Multiplayer Scenario game via Internet on the steam version of Civ 3. I accidentally pressed one of the mods (TCW, Cold war) when trying to pick a scenario. Since he does not have the mod, it gave him an error message and crashed his game. Now, whenever we try to start up a multiplayer game, he cannot see me ready up, and I cannot see him ready up. After 20-30 seconds in the lobby, his game crashes. Any fixes you can think of?

Have you tried since then? Sometimes, steam lobby glitches out and only way to fully get rid of the lobby is to re-login to steam completely.

Top Bottom