1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Steam Sale?

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by brewgod, Dec 12, 2016.

1. brewgod

brewgod Prince

Hello Fellow Die Hard Civ Fans:

Has there been any mention or word on a Winter / Christmas Steam sale which would include Civ 6 or the extended DLC's. I would be surprised if there would be anything more then a 10% sale on the actual game but the one DLC of leaders from the more expensive package might be a contender.

Any Updates would be nice.

Thanks

Brew God

2. xxhe

xxhe Prince

Judging by the 13 new hidden steam achievements, one or more DLCs are at door.

3. Lucius_

Lucius_ King

GMG has it on sale rignt now in their winter sale. The deluxe edition is something like $61. The regular edition is $46 I think.

4. King Rad

King Rad Warlord

Target had it for $39.99 last weekend. Don't know if it's still on sale.

5. Disgustipated

Disgustipated Deity

Anyone know if it will be on sale soon? I do want to buy the game as a gift, just don't want to spend $60 on it. :) I already own it for myself.

6. Haggbart

Haggbart King

Off topic, but got Offworld Trading Company off a weekend sale on Steam for 10 bucks this morning. It's not Civ, but it's well worth scratching the itching while waiting for a new patch.

7. CoolLizy

CoolLizy King

Any Winter Steam sale is almost certainly going to be the same discounts as the Fall Sale from last month.

8. joncnunn

joncnunn Senior Java Wizard Moderator

Unless things like "Hourly Deals" / "Daily Deals" return for the Winter Steam sale that were absent during the Fall Sale.
    I also note that for both the G&K and BNW expansions that steam had a slightly deeper discount during a part of that year's Winter Sale than Fall Sale.

9. upi00r

upi00r Warlord

On GMG there is 28% discount for Deluxe Edition and you can have additional 10% with WINTER10 code - probably the best deal so far.