Steam Sale?

brewgod

Prince
Hello Fellow Die Hard Civ Fans:

Has there been any mention or word on a Winter / Christmas Steam sale which would include Civ 6 or the extended DLC's. I would be surprised if there would be anything more then a 10% sale on the actual game but the one DLC of leaders from the more expensive package might be a contender.

Any Updates would be nice.

Thanks

Brew God

GMG has it on sale rignt now in their winter sale. The deluxe edition is something like $61. The regular edition is $46 I think.

Anyone know if it will be on sale soon? I do want to buy the game as a gift, just don't want to spend $60 on it. :) I already own it for myself.

Off topic, but got Offworld Trading Company off a weekend sale on Steam for 10 bucks this morning. It's not Civ, but it's well worth scratching the itching while waiting for a new patch.

Any Winter Steam sale is almost certainly going to be the same discounts as the Fall Sale from last month.

Any Winter Steam sale is almost certainly going to be the same discounts as the Fall Sale from last month.

Unless things like "Hourly Deals" / "Daily Deals" return for the Winter Steam sale that were absent during the Fall Sale.
I also note that for both the G&K and BNW expansions that steam had a slightly deeper discount during a part of that year's Winter Sale than Fall Sale.

On GMG there is 28% discount for Deluxe Edition and you can have additional 10% with WINTER10 code - probably the best deal so far.

Top Bottom