STEAM Summer sale 2022: Watcha gonna buy?

So the STEAM summer sale started yesterday. I really want to pick up some games but haven't completely gone through the list of sale items to see what to spend my limited budget on.

Do any of you buy a lot of games from STEAM? What else, besides Civilization, is there to buy?

P.S. What does the thread prefix DE and RD javascripts do? Deutschland und Republica Dominicana?

So the STEAM summer sale started yesterday. I really want to pick up some games but haven't completely gone through the list of sale items to see what to spend my limited budget on.

Do any of you buy a lot of games from STEAM? What else, besides Civilization, is there to buy?

P.S. What does the thread prefix DE and RD javascripts do? Deutschland und Republica Dominicana?

Lots of stuff if it interests you.
I have over 50 games in my Steam library.
I'm tempted by Pathfinder:Wrath of the Righteous which is 50% off.

I have over 50 games in my Steam library.

I too have over 50 games :shifty:
I dont think will get anything again. Been playing translated retro games on the DS.

Well after about a week of looking for stuff to buy either nothing interested me or the games I wanted were not deeply discounted.

I'm sorry but to pay 54 dollars for a 60 dollar game is not a sale worth getting imho. I'm looking at you Total Warhammer III :rolleyes:

Well after about a week of looking for stuff to buy either nothing interested me or the games I wanted were not deeply discounted.

I'm sorry but to pay 54 dollars for a 60 dollar game is not a sale worth getting imho. I'm looking at you Total Warhammer III :rolleyes:
Yes, I found this year's Summer Sale to be rather terrible. I got a handful of very cheap games for less than $10, and that was it. I can get a game for 33% off any other time of the year. :crazyeye:

I don't even play the games I already have.

I did buy a few games. I did end up getting the Age of Empires Definitive remakes, but that was mainly for multiplayer. Any other games I bought are gifts for an upcoming birthday.

I did buy a few games. I did end up getting the Age of Empires Definitive remakes, but that was mainly for multiplayer. Any other games I bought are gifts for an upcoming birthday.

Did you get AoE2DE?

I have a library full of unplayed games.

A few more sounds great!

**Edit**

Ended up getting Distant Worlds Universe for $3

Used to cost a lot more long ago.

Last edited:
I just bought Bully for £2.99, but I got bored of Grand Auto 3 rather quickly, having played Vice City and San Andreas before.

I just bought Bully for £2.99, but I got bored of Grand Auto 3 rather quickly, having played Vice City and San Andreas before.

I saw that bundle and am glad I didn't get it. I have played all three of those games back in the day on console but I feel I've outgrown them.

I also have a bunch of games I have bought over the years and have yet to play.

I did buy the Jurassic Park humble bundle $1 tier as nothing beats a good base building game

Got the four Civ6 DLCs I didn't have, including the Macedonian civ with Alexander; €1.70 in total. Nice!

Might also grab the AoE II D.E. for less than €6.

But I'm also one of those with 3-5 games in my library that I haven't even started playing yet. :lol:

Top Bottom