Steam Trainers

amazombie

Chieftain
Hey, all. I played this game years ago. I thought it would be fun to bring back for my kids, so I got the steam version of civ 3 complete. I have cyberman's trainer that says.
Supported game versions:
Civilization 3 - V 1.07f-English, V 1.16f-English, V 1.17f-English,
V 1.21f-English, V 1.29f-English
Civilization 3:play The World - V 1.01f-English, V 1.04f-English,
V 1.14f-English, V 1.21f-English
Civilization 3:Conquests - V 1.00-English
I can load it fine. Add 100000 gold turns green but hurry always, and 1 turn research stay red. When i try the gold cheat in a game it crashes.

I looked around a bit and checked out some of the other older trainers but no luck.
Does anyone know how to get that working with the steam version? Or is there a similar cheat/trainer out there that will?

Hey, all. I played this game years ago. I thought it would be fun to bring back for my kids, so I got the steam version of civ 3 complete. I have cyberman's trainer that says.
Supported game versions:
Civilization 3 - V 1.07f-English, V 1.16f-English, V 1.17f-English,
V 1.21f-English, V 1.29f-English
Civilization 3:play The World - V 1.01f-English, V 1.04f-English,
V 1.14f-English, V 1.21f-English
Civilization 3:Conquests - V 1.00-English
I can load it fine. Add 100000 gold turns green but hurry always, and 1 turn research stay red. When i try the gold cheat in a game it crashes.

I looked around a bit and checked out some of the other older trainers but no luck.
Does anyone know how to get that working with the steam version? Or is there a similar cheat/trainer out there that will?

I have not seen one, sorry and have been through a lot of this forum looking for a save game editor for altering terrain but have not found one of those either

If I do will post a link here

Take care!

Gramps

Top Bottom