Steph's request thread

Thank you Yoda! It's nice to have people think of it, especially when I'm away from home for ar 5 days business trip!

ShiroKobbure, in my mod I have Rifleman (19th century), Infantry (WWI) and Trooper (WWII). I don't need the Japanese Rifleman infantry I have posted, as Meiji is good for 19th century.

For WWI, I prefer the Japanese infantry (post #25)

Well, I might sound like a dork by asking this, and I dont even know if this is the right place to ask this question, but here it goes anyway: is there a way we can add these units to the game (or at least to the Conquests) so that the Zulus build African units, the Aztecs build their own units, each European country their own, etc?

Cause that's something I dont like about the game... for example I was playing the Age of Discoveries Conquest and it was kinda awful to see the different African and American tribes attacking me with units that looked more Mediterrean than anything else...

Yes, this is the wrong place to ask that question.

Ask your question again in a new thread in the 'creation and custumization' forum, would be the best thing to do, IMO.

Don't worry it's not that bad.

Originally posted by jorde
Well, I might sound like a dork by asking this, and I dont even know if this is the right place to ask this question, but here it goes anyway: is there a way we can add these units to the game (or at least to the Conquests) so that the Zulus build African units, the Aztecs build their own units, each European country their own, etc?
Try my mod to get this feeling on a random map

Sorry for the long silence, but I had quite a lot to do, mainly stuff for my studies, which slowed unit creation down...

However, I have most of the anims for the "Reiter" finished, and the rest shouldn't take that long.

While I'm at making cavalry units, I thought of doing some of the other requested units as well. However, before I start I'll post some questions again about them (but not before the reiter is done). So in short, I just wanted to say that I'm back in business :)

Awesome unit requests.. I always wanted to see what French, Greek, and Finnish WWII infantry looked like..

I'd like to see a unique rifleman, calvary and infantry unit for every civ in the game. This is because the Industrial Era is my favorite era and I like different looking units.

I wish I could help but I can't. However, I am working on the Firaxis WWII German infantry to create a desert camo WWI/II German infantry. Goodluck. :)

Top Bottom