1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Still formed a religion after "no pantheons were available"

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by Adjuvant, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Adjuvant

Adjuvant Chieftain

2. srvs

srvs Chieftain

Made a mistake and wasn't able to get a pantheon; decided to rush Hagia Sophia and founded a religion (at that point it was still allowed). I got my religion and my bonuses but the religion counter kept running. When it was 0 it informed me I can no longer found a religion. I suppose it understands I have a religion since I have the bonuses, but the religion screen wasn't updated.

The key factor here seems to be skipping the pantheon and going straight for a religion.

Spoiler :

3. srvs

srvs Chieftain

I just spawned a great prophet at 300, as it would normally do. So the mechanics are fine, it's just the UI that isn't updated.

4. Adjuvant

Adjuvant Chieftain

5. srvs

srvs Chieftain

Oops, sorry, did do a search.

6. The_J

The_J Say No 2 Net Validations Retired Moderator

-> Moderator Action: Threads merged.

If you see that a topic somehow appears twice, then please report it with the other thread, so that we can easier merge them :).