Still no news of the possible release of the DLL source after 2 ½ years: I'm taking another break

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gedemon

Modder
Super Moderator
Yep, sorry, I'm taking a break from Civ6 until the DLL source code is out.

I was on the edge since some time because of civ6 lack of modding capabilities compared to civ4 and civ5, and the Gathering Storm patch was a real hell pit for my most important projects.

While it's expected from patches to break mods in some way, this time there are things that I really can't fix on my side and the last month of modding was like a second work for me instead of the usual creative fun, so I really, really, really need the break.

Take care everyone, hope to see you sooner than *soon™* !

Hey sorry to hear that, welcome to the game world using the internet as a way to side step fixing things in a timely fashion. They seem to think that an unfinished expansion etc is fine because we can patch it later. My friend and I are also having issues with modding, I never liked civ5 but civ4 was the best in the series to mod. Hence why people like you and us plus many others are on the fence. There are other serious issues that is putting me on the side lines playing it.

Trading there is an exploit that one can use each trade to drain them of all gold and resources. :D

Or not so news... we'll see.
Spoiler Can you guess ? :
Clipboard-5.jpg

Ok, i am the first one that ask you what we see on the screenshot :D ...i personally hope its the giant earth map in GS...would be the best news possible for me :)

and welcome back =)

Well I'm back into modding, and, as a clue, currently I'm working on a scenario generator (including import from civ5)

It's greed. That's why the dont want to realease the DLL source bc they know modders are more competant than the developers the have. They dont want to release it bc they want to keep pumping out useless paid DLCs for sheeps to buy iy.

Wow this is badass !!!

Moderator Action: Please do not post spam in the forums. It is a discussion forum. leif

Last edited by a moderator:
Moderator Action: And locked as the thread has no purpose now that I'm back from the break

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom