Stone Golem

Civmansam

King
Well once I saw Pleop's Viking and how he used incense...
Well I knew that I had to use the stones.
I just put it on the Warrior model and voila!
A stone Golem!!!

Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2

Attachments

• warrior.zip
    131.9 KB · Views: 110
Awesome job Civmansam. This could be useful in the Roanoke mod hopefully.

Very nice! This is what I wanted to do but never got to it, and since you already started the ball rolling as it were, let me share some ideas I had for how to make it a bit more interesting.

First of all try to stretch some of the stones a bit, you can do this by simply increasing or decreasing the value of one (1) on one of the orientation matrix rows, for example if you increase the value to 1.2 on the 3rd row it will stretch it 20% on the z-axis. This is so it looks a bit less like a blob-man, you could stretch the torso rocks vertically a bit, and the arm rocks a bit horizontally. The head too, doesn't have to be completely round. Just play around with it, see how it looks, what works and what doesn't.

Another idea I had was to do this to the grenadier and replace the grenade with a rock, so you'll have a boulder throwing stone golem. :D

Great job :thumbsup:

That looks cool! Reminds me of the rock monster from the movie Galaxy Quest:

Tommy Webber: "Go for the mouth, then, the throat, his vulnerable spots!"
Jason Nesmith: "It's a rock! It doesn't have any vulnerable spots! " :lol:

Does he move? I mean, does he have animations for movement and attack? And definitely do as Rabbit, White said, stretch him a bit. This could be great unit!

Top Bottom