stop

Al Zan

King
when do you think it time to stop posting forever?

When the site dies.

never :)

NEVER!:mwaha:

when you get sick of making the same old statements in the same old threads. you can only say it so many times before you spontaneously combust.

when I'm over it.

Originally posted by bobgote
when you get sick of making the same old statements in the same old threads. you can only say it so many times before you spontaneously combust.

Same here. Once it all gets too redundant, I'm out. Hell, I might even start moving on by the end of the summer of next year. I'm starting college and I might not have as much time to post. There are LOTS of guys at the college I'm going to (pretty dominant ratio to girls) I'll probably be very busy. :lol:

Originally posted by Superevie

Same here. Once it all gets too redundant, I'm out. Hell, I might even start moving on by the end of the summer of next year. I'm starting college and I might not have as much time to post. There are LOTS of guys at the college I'm going to (pretty dominant ratio to girls) I'll probably be very busy. :lol:

I thought you were a sophomore in high school, Evie. :p

Originally posted by CivCube

I thought you were a sophomore in high school, Evie. :p

I am, but I'm going into a concurrent enrollment at the school. I'll finish up high school and take college courses for free at the same time. :) My sister's already almost done the program.

[edit]Technically I'm actually a junior because I did 1st and 2nd grade in one year cuz it was too easy.

but your only old enough to be a sophemore ;)

Originally posted by Xen
but your only old enough to be a sophemore ;)

Yes, but I'm smart enough to be a junior. ;) The only problem is that the college won't let you in until you're 16, not on intelligence.

Back on topic: I'll be here as long as my time and interest will allow. :)

Originally posted by Al Zan
when do you think it time to stop posting forever?
August 26, 2012, at 1:15PM and 43 seconds.

you do think that web site will still on by 2012?

Originally posted by Al Zan
you do think that web site will still on by 2012?
I would imagine so.

Edit: Plus, he never specified that it's what time to stop posting at CFC forever...

I'll be posting here until I transfer my conciusness into a quantumc computer 200 years into the future because the quantum computer shall consume all, turning everything including CFC into Perfection's mind!

If the mods ever get lax and start allowing flamming, trolling, and threadjacking to occur.

I will stop posting when people start loosing interest in civ3, unless there will be a civ4 ofcause;)

Top Bottom