Storm Over Europe Leaderheads Preview Thread

New preview: before I start working on De Gaulle again (for which I'll wait until I get the background pic done), I decided to work on another leaderhead for this pack: Ion Antonescu of Rumania.

As always, suggestions are more than welcome (especially regarding background pics)

Attachments

• Antonescu Preview 1.JPG
    Antonescu Preview 1.JPG
    4.6 KB · Views: 241
Goldflash said:
Well, he is French
Yeah Yeah enough french jokes. De Gaul was a very tall man. He looked even taller because he had a very long face to go with it, with deep sunken eyes. He looks more like he doest get much sleep. A lot like Chirac actualy.

the first face was way better. Get back to it and just make it a bit more pale.
And yes, he definitely looked french in the first portrait. I don't know if anyone that posted here has to deal with french ppl on a regular basis... well let's just say a french will never have the expression I see in the last picture :p

onedreamer said:
the first face was way better. Get back to it and just make it a bit more pale.
And yes, he definitely looked french in the first portrait. I don't know if anyone that posted here has to deal with french ppl on a regular basis... well let's just say a french will never have the expression I see in the last picture :p

Well, my idea now is to start working on it from scratch. This one has too many morphs loaded (many of which I can't remember now) and just looks kinda weird.

And thanks for the suggestions for Ion's face. Any idea on background pics for him?

I have now just started working on De Gaulle from scratch, but I seem to be running into the same problems I had before to shape some "key" parts of his face. However, I'll post a pic previewing this by tomorrow.

Now I just have two leaderheads to preview once more: first, Moscicki (for whom I'd need suggestions on backgrounds)

Attachments

• Moscicki Preview 2.JPG
    Moscicki Preview 2.JPG
    7.9 KB · Views: 189
Rumanian flag with coat of arms as a background? I mean I'm not familiar with the country enough to tell you what would be a recognizable landmark that is uniquely Rumanian, unless you count Chouchescu's Palaces??

Alright... I've started working on a new model for De Gaulle, and here's what I came up with: two versions of the same guy, both of which don't satisfy me yet.
I'll be posting both, so you can help me decide which one looks more similar to the real guy, and how I could improve it to make it look better

I'm more partial to the 2nd image, but you guys will decide

Attachments

• De Gaulle Alt 1.JPG
    De Gaulle Alt 1.JPG
    11.2 KB · Views: 94
  • De Gaulle Alt 2.JPG
    De Gaulle Alt 2.JPG
    11 KB · Views: 91
jorde said:
Alright... I've started working on a new model for De Gaulle, and here's what I came up with: two versions of the same guy, both of which don't satisfy me yet.
I'll be posting both, so you can help me decide which one looks more similar to the real guy, and how I could improve it to make it look better

I'm more partial to the 2nd image, but you guys will decide

Alt_2 would be my choice... looks more like him... or at least "Frencher" :lol:

New preview for De Gaulle. This time I've got this wonderful background made by Bjorn from the SOE forums, and made a few changes on his face (which still doesn't look good IMO).

So this time (as every other time) I'll accept any suggestions to improve the head, particularly a couple of details at a time, so I don't change completely his face to make a feature better, and suggestions for changes in the background (which I doubt there'll be). I think a narrower nose would look better, and I'll probably have to make his skin tone a bit lighter as well, right? I'll get rid of the excessive bags under his eyes

Attachments

• DG.jpg
    DG.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 145

Attachments

• Ryti Preview 1.JPG
    Ryti Preview 1.JPG
    4.8 KB · Views: 132
Top Bottom