Story Teller Of The Month

BCLG100

Music Master
Well basically nominations for whoever you think has been the best story teller this month, the winner gets 2 bonus point to add to there skills.

I'll second Stuck and his Dream Team. But I hope he shares the award with the Interns. ;)

i havnt been following the 'pub' thread too closely but i'll nominate rik, CT immo and cyc did i forget anyone?

@stuck you dont have to accept anything, the winner gets an extra 2 bonus points to add to his/her skills thing.

BCLG100 said:
i havnt been following the 'pub' thread too closely but i'll nominate rik, CT immo and cyc did i forget anyone?

I'm in there too, but I don't think I've been nearly active enough to deserve an award. That said, I think the award should go to cyc. He's been really ramrodding the action in the Omo for the last couple weeks.

Thank you, Gentlemen. But my story would mean nothing without the both of you, Rik Meleet, and of course the Immortal.

Could we get a collective award, perhaps to the "Omo Plotter Team"?

Noldodan said:
Could we get a collective award, perhaps to the "Omo Plotter Team"?
we could, but it wouldnt be far to add 2 bonus points to each of you guy's stats

you could maybe have an honorary award? if we get no more nominations i'll post the poll soon.

Top Bottom