stPLXNES2: Europa

I would think seven of eleven would be enough.

Krym Orders

Expoand along the Black Sea Coast. Both ways.

The Teutonic Order

The Order was blooming, its influences stretching from Finland and Novogorod in the north to Poland/Lithuania in the south and Sweden in the west.
However all was not well within the Order; Grand Duke Von Bellizer could no longer justify to himself the Orders treatment of the Orthodox Christians, and as a result committed suicide.

The Order went about the business of a state funeral for the late Grand Duke, and then proceeded to choose his successor.
Two candidates tied on votes to become Grand Duke.
The Grand Dukes young apprentice, Commander of the Knights Leon Von Memel; and the leader of the Orders' Church Bishop Julian Von Ludovic.
The Order Council could not decide on who would lead them, the young and inexperienced Commander whom the late Grand Duke had selected, or the older more experienced Bishop of the Church who was most popular amonst the people and the Council.

Diplomacy=
To: The Papacy

Holiness, the Council can not come to a decision about which candidate is best suited to succeed the late Grand Duke Von Bellizer.
Therefore we would like you to select.
Please reply soon.

Orders=
-Elect New Leader as Pope decides
-Increase Economy by expanding city markets
-Continue Expanding into Sweden/Finland
-Expand East

Additional Orders -

Expand to the west under Parisian Territory.

Originally posted by Plexus

It wouldn't... but there are 17 nations.

Yeah, you're right. I was just counting the nations in your last update. But it's been almost 2 weeks since we've heard from Revolutionairy. Are you still counting him? This is really slow.

stPLXNES2: Europa
Update 5 - 600 anno domini

OOC:I will be gone until the seventh. If you guys get the orders in, there will be an update when I return.

---

Rumors of a new religion rumble in the south... the religion founds a small Caliphate in Asia.

Moscovy
Moscow yeilds to barbarian raiders, the town is pillaged, and the ruins slowly submit to the tundra.

Paris & Palatine
Princess Joan II of Paris weds Prince Charlemagne of Palatine, Paris is quickly swallowed into the Palatinian Empire, as the Duchy of Paris.

Iceland, Byzantium, Scotland, Krym, Teutonic Order & Basques
All expand some.

Austria & Venice
The two nation's economies flourish.

Albigen
Albigen becomes a republic.

Papacy
The Papacy reccomends Josef of Leipzig to be the new commander of the Knights.

I going to be gone for two weeks can the Basques be put on hold or controled by the gamemaster lilke the Papal States, thanks!!!!

Orders

Grow the Economy to Stable
Expand borders SW to the Basques borders,
SE to the Venice borders, and fill in the area
between Munich and Hamburg.

Sorry I'm doing this AGAIN, but I gotta drop this for more time - over the past 3 days I was frantically checking like 7 NES threads to see what's happening. In Jason's JNESIV, for instance, I missed a whole turn because I just lost track of the NESs I was in. I might have to drop another one for even more additional time, but right now, I'm leaving this.
Sorry. I like this NES but I'm not as devoted to it.

My Final Orders for Austria:
Expand like crazy towards the east.
Grow Army.
Grow Education.

Albigensians Orders:
Expand towards all nearing land.
Increase military and education/

After Prince Charlemagne's wedding, a brief honeymoon to Northern Italy was arrranged. The Prince had made special arrangements to see the Pope while he was there and introduced his new bride. The couple received the blessing of the Pope and Charlemagne pledged continual support to the papacy. If the Pope were to need anything at all from the nation of Palatine, he should consider it done. The Prince informed the Pope of the Palatine Chapel that was being built and asked him if he would like to come visit it. After the visit, the couple headed North, with the same heavy guard they had first journied South with. It was a beautiful trip. Especially the green grass valleys of the Alps. Upon arriving home, King Clovis welcomed them in good health.

With tensions in Britain rising, the King would have to put off his grand plans once again

Scotland-

Train Army
Expand in Norway

And all this time I thought this was a never-ending story...

Sorry, evreyone. I am closing this NES due to lack of intrest, aside from a select few. I hearby award Palatine with first place.

Top Bottom