1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Strange Dreams make bad ideas for fanmade-civ

Discussion in 'Fall from Heaven Lore' started by PinkPikachu, Sep 17, 2008.

1. PinkPikachu

PinkPikachu Chieftain

Well, I've been playing through a lot of my older games, NES and SNES, currently playing FFIV.

Anyways, I was taking a nap today and I had this dream about the Illusionary World/Esper World from Final Fantasy IV/VI, being far beneath Eberus, and it being found when Keelyn was dabbling with dinivity magic to try to find more interesting 'playmates' to summon.

Anyways, I was trying to figure out later once I woke up how that'd work, and I remembered

Spoiler :
    The in the end of Final Fantasy VI, all of the Espers left the world because magic was destroyed when the heroes killed Kefka and the three statues.

It never really explains though where they went or why though. So I wondered if it would have been possible that perhaps they were forced to leave that reality, and were thrust into another reality where magic was still around.

Ofcourse, you'd need to

A. Change names and such
    B. Actually check if it could work with the Lore

So um, yea. My question is just could the idea of a displaced race of magic outsiders work with the Lore of Erberus?

2. Kael

Kael Deity

ref: Mobius Witches

3. PinkPikachu

PinkPikachu Chieftain

I've gotten a lot of positive response to this, so I guess I should attempt to start... But since I don't know the first thing about modding, and I don't want to bother anyone with coding before I have anything, I am going to just start with sketching out the basics of what this Modmod is... All help and suggestions are welcome.

Also... Could someone move this to the Modmod thread? It might be a tad more relevant there >_>;;

4. PinkPikachu

PinkPikachu Chieftain

Civilizations (Names Pending)
    • Esper / Illusionary World Civilization
    • Remnants of the Empire (With elements of FF IV like the Redwings)

Specifics

5. PinkPikachu

PinkPikachu Chieftain

Reserved for later use (hopefully it gets that far)

6. PinkPikachu

PinkPikachu Chieftain

Reserved for later use (hopefully it gets that far).

Feel free to post comments...