1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Strange Multiplayer issues

Discussion in 'Rise of Mankind: A New Dawn' started by KMRblue1027, Jul 10, 2011.

1. KMRblue1027

KMRblue1027 The Crown!

I have been trying to get multiplayer working with a friend for about 2 weeks now with little to no success until recently after we reinstalled our games to have the same exact path and removed the custom leaderheads. Now we can connect to each other without XML or OOS errors until one of us founds a city when this happens.

This only seems to happen in multiplayer and not single plus this is a clean installation of the mod without any changes except applying the multiplayer fix in the ROM global defines.

Also just incase it could be relevant system infos

Spoiler :
    OS= Windows XP SP3
    Processor= Intel Pentium D 3.00Ghz (Duel Core)
    Graphics Card= NVIDIA Geforce 84000 GS

Also my friends system is a Windows 7 computer if that makes a difference.

Attached Files:

2. neoninja

neoninja Chieftain

You've got a reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:lol::nuke::goodjob: Sorry Dude I had to do it. But I doubt that the os has anything to do with it...

Moderator Action: Please don't spam around in the forums.
    Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

3. Afforess

Afforess The White Wizard

In your documents/My Games/Beyond The Sword folder, Delete the folder named "CustomAssets". Make sure you do this on all PC's.

4. KMRblue1027

KMRblue1027 The Crown!

Ok I'll try that thanks :)

EDIT: It worked :) After 3 weeks of no civ I can finally play again.