Strategic Resources

fervalosious

Chieftain
I don't know how other people feel about this, but I always felt like the strategic resources weren't useful enough in previous civ games. It may be because I was always playing on Marathon game speed, but I always felt like I had more strategic resources than I ever needed. Occassionally I might run out of oil for planes, but I never felt the need to wage war over these resources. Iron was one thing that I almost never needed.

Thinking of Beyond Earth, air units don't even require any strategic resources at all..

I wish that there were more units in Civilization 6 that required strategic resources this time around which would make them more valuable and worth warring over.

Actually I always play Civ 5 with abundant resources... it's annoying for me to only have like 4 aluminium when I'm the type who builds at least 15-20 stealth bombers, 6-12 Jet fighters and also Modern Armors, Helicopters, Rocket Artillery... I never have enough.

If you play with normal resources, having so many units is just a dream lol. And even though I build so many Stealth Bombers, I still use normal Bombers too, to have even more fire power and because Bombers can be stationed on Carriers. I do use a lot of Carriers. At least 6.

Top Bottom