1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Strategy discussions

Discussion in 'Eagles' started by Calis, May 2, 2011.

1. Elephantium

Elephantium Elephants think that people are cute, like puppies

EvilConqueror: Why are you against trading maps? I'd like to know your reasoning.

2. EvilConqueror

EvilConqueror Warlord

I don't think we're going to learn much from the other teams' maps at this point. And since we're not ready to go on the offensive, I don't feel we're going to be able to put anything we do learn to much practical use. Plus, the other teams could use our map to start planning out landing spots and invasion strategies in detail.

3. Calis

Calis on time

Well, at least the Anarchie map could be helpful regarding a traderoute. Furthermore I do not think that we are in ANY danger of being invaded from the other continent anytime soon.

4. Cyc

Cyc Looking for the door...

The Pyramids in Camelot may not be a good thing for our continent, as the Anarchy slowly dissolves. The Brotherhood will grow quickly.

5. Calis

Calis on time

That's possible, but we can't do much about it. And I am not sure, whether they won't change to the Great Library eventually.