Stream on thursday? Will the last sponsor be revealed?

It would be, since we haven't seen anything of the sort in any and all builds of the game shown thus far.

The tweet calls it "awesome new art". That is probably just marketing hype but it will be interesting if they have added some new art that we've not seen yet. Maybe they added some wonder art that will blow us away?

@ SupremacyKing2 - You mean actually coloring in the art they have? :p TBH, I'd be satisfied with that. Or maybe they're just going to show the architecture style sketch for the new wonders.

@ SupremacyKing2 - You mean actually coloring in the art they have? :p TBH, I'd be satisfied with that. Or maybe they're just going to show the architecture style sketch for the new wonders.

I'm just thinking that maybe they replaced the wonder blueprints with something more exciting. Or maybe they added art somewhere else There has to be something new. I can't believe they do a live stream and advertise "awesome new art" if they are just going to show us the virtue art that we've already seen!

Now that would be hilarious. I don't think they've pointed it out before, so it would be a riot if they finally just now acted like they noticed it. I hope they spend 10-20 minutes just pointing out the new virtue art and all the thinking that went into it and the colors they experimented with and how it was something they think will really excite players and make them want to navigate the virtue trees.

And I hope the next interviews they do focus only on this and repeating the same ideas, kind of like how Will Miller likes to say "We really didn't want the hybrids to just be averages."

This time it can be "We've basically made the virtue tree feel new again!"

Oh god yes, please let this happen.

Now that would be hilarious. I don't think they've pointed it out before, so it would be a riot if they finally just now acted like they noticed it. I hope they spend 10-20 minutes just pointing out the new virtue art and all the thinking that went into it and the colors they experimented with and how it was something they think will really excite players and make them want to navigate the virtue trees.

And I hope the next interviews they do focus only on this and repeating the same ideas, kind of like how Will Miller likes to say "We really didn't want the hybrids to just be averages."

This time it can be "We've basically made the virtue tree feel new again!"

Oh god yes, please let this happen.
I am very confident those exact words EXACT WORDS will be used in tomorrows livestream, :lol: Will Miller likes to say a lot of things, I don't trust any of it.:scan:

I am very confident those exact words EXACT WORDS will be used in tomorrows livestream, :lol: Will Miller likes to say a lot of things, I don't trust any of it.:scan:

How can anyone doubt Will Miller? He's the Sidney Crosby of game design.

I dare anyone to post images side by side. :mischief:

You may have a wait a while for mods to make it happen.

M&M already said they don't think intelligent aliens are in keeping with the realism they want to have in this game... even though alien ruins and marvels are everywhere.

Oh and they have a resource called Firaxite. Because that's not silly at all.

Mods are far to glitchty. I used to use the wonder colour mod but that's about it.

It needs something the Progenitor factions in SMACX really added a cool dynamic. heck it could be indigenous or a group doing exactly what humanity is doing. fleeing a broken world.

Realism in the game? now they said they weren't fantastical enough.

We won't be revealing the new leader on today's livestream. We'll have Will Miller, one of the Co-Lead Designers, on the stream to play Rising Tide with Pete and answer your questions. The team's artist made some amazing paintings for the Rising Tide universe that we wanted to highlight. We'll take a few minutes on today's livestream to look at those before we jump into another game.

We won't be revealing the new leader on today's livestream. We'll have Will Miller, one of the Co-Lead Designers, on the stream to play Rising Tide with Pete and answer your questions. The team's artist made some amazing paintings for the Rising Tide universe that we wanted to highlight. We'll take a few minutes on today's livestream to look at those before we jump into another game.

So highlighting some new art that is not in the game.

The art is in-game. We wanted to pull out these paintings and show them off because other examples of in-game art (the Virtue tree paintings, Affinity level up screen, etc) have been received quite well.

Please tell Will that hybrid cities (as in cities that actually use the new hybrid aesthetics) would be amazing and if he'd be willing even just to patch them in at a later date, I'll give him my first born.

Spoiler :

Also I'd just like to point out that I called the virtue screen stuff. Please ask Will to say "We've made the Virtue screen new again."

And to make it his new catchphrase.

16 days until Rising tide release. and we still don't know what it the other half of the game is.
be honest with yourself: we do know. :lol:

Seriously though - I'm expecting wonder art here.
no wonder movies! none
David said every wonder VC will have a movie (clip) associated with it a wonder. :goodjob:

Top Bottom