Streamers/YTers getting early access today, NDA until Sept 29

Seek

Deity
Supporter
From FilthyRobot's livestream:

Filthy will have access to a pre-release version of civ6 starting in the afternoon/evening of Sept 21st (delayed from the 19th). NDA has also been pushed back until 9am US Central, Thursday, September 29th. This means although Filthy can play Civ6 from the 21st-29th he cannot release Civ6 content until the 29th. Barring any other delays, expect a civ6 livestream on the 29th and YT videos of AI games to be released then as well. NDA means Filthy CAN'T talk about it until the 29th!

This is going to be a long week...:twitch:

If it's real early access, we're going to see a lot of First Looks in this week...

So we can expect to have everything revealed by next week, then (except for movies and ending screens, judging by how BE and BERT prerelease streams/videos worked)?

finally. This mean i'll have LPs that will keep my mind busy from 29th to at least october 10th.

So we can expect to have everything revealed by next week, then (except for movies and ending screens, judging by how BE and BERT prerelease streams/videos worked)?

That would be pretty great. "Early access" would seem to imply that they're getting the complete almost-finished experience.

Edit: Ah never mind, I think "early access" was the OP's words, not Filthy's.

this also probably means a LP with devs before the 29th. If streamers are gonna be able to unveil the late game (still to be confirmed), devs are surely gonna showcase it first

Nice. We should have all the info on Sumeria, Russia, and Arabia within a week.

Nice. We should have all the info on Sumeria, Russia, and Arabia within a week.

Why? We had a lot of quite open gameplay sessions before. Devs will simply restrict the game version (or testers via NDA) to not show Sumer, Russia and Arabia.
There are three full weeks before release (I say full weeks - release's week doesn't count and I think DLCs will be revealed then), perfect for the reveal of last three civs.

In BNW Shoshone and Venice were revealed just two weeks before the game's release.

Does NDA mean he cannot say anything about game performance too?

Yes.

Does NDA mean he cannot say anything about game performance too?

He can say whatever he wants faik. When they did this for BE and BE:RT, the youtubers was pretty open about their opinion on the game, pointing performance, bugs, questionable gameplay mechanics. The only thing that Firaxis normally ask is not to show things they don't want us to see yet, like ending videos in BE:RT.

Edit: You mean before 29th. Sorry, I'm not a smart person.

Top Bottom