1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Streaming Civ IV Caveman 2 Cosmos today!

Discussion in 'Multiplayer and LP's' started by ManTheMaker, Nov 16, 2019.

1. ManTheMaker

ManTheMaker Chieftain

Hey folks! I'll be continuing a stream that I started yesterday on twitch tonight/today at 12:00EST/18:00CET. I'm playing as Ramesses on Immortal difficulty, pangaea map, and with an advanced start to the middle ages!

We're in the middle of the pack so far. Tech is verrrry slow as we had to build up the starting buildings, but starting to speed up. The Iroqious emerged from a barbarian civ with a massive army, declared war on the Hittites, but were repulsed. The Maori are in a constant state of revolution, and the Vikings just started having problems with German revolutionaries.

On the home front, we are riddled with the dumb, sick, and criminal everywhere except our capital, Lucky Panda. We're making efforts to move us out of that dark age, but there's just so much to do!

I'll be playing for 6-7 hours so come hang out! Hope to see some of you there.

Find me here: https://www.twitch.tv/manthemaker

upload_2019-11-16_15-32-47.png

2. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog