Streaming the game on Twitch

Malchar

Prince
Hello everyone. I just wanted to make a post letting you know that I will be streaming the game on twitch.tv/malchar. Over the next few weeks, I will be trying to beat the UHV for Egypt (paragon, normal speed) and then see how far I can continue the game into the future.

The stream will be English language, and while I do not have a firm schedule, I typically stream evenings and weekends (United States central time).

I haven't played much since the tech tree was redesigned, but I have been a fan of the game for many years. I also welcome any strategy tips or advice since the game has such a huge learning curve.

Good luck for you. I can already tell you're going miles better than my videos, because you have the balls to play on Paragon, rather than me

I'm afraid i didn't understand.
Streaming means live?
Or is it possible to view your video later?

Because civ is not exactly that kind of game you can show in a live streaming.

Is it possible to bet?
2 cents you cannot get any UHV at Paragon level.

My suggestion: settle your capital 1N from starting spot.

All of my videos are streamed live on Twitch. Of course, the game is maybe not ideal for live streaming because it is kind of slow. I try to explain my thought-process and strategy to make it more interesting. If you do not view it live, then you can also view it afterwards by going to the "Recent Broadcasts" section on Twitch. I also upload the videos to YouTube, and there is a link for that on my Twitch channel. Thanks to everyone who has viewed so far - I appreciate any feedback and support!

Regarding the Egypt UHV, it might require me to reload the game many times, but I am still optimistic about it being possible. My favored strategy right now is to immediately build 4 militia and send them to attack Babylon and Harappa. And yea, settling 1N seems to be the strongest.

I had dreams of settling Alexandria first. A coastal capital would be great long-term, and the early culture growth helps you to keep control over the fish tile. However, it is just too difficult to build the Pyramids without the bonus from the stone. It might still be possible to start with Alexandria if I also do the 4 militia rush, but the rush is risky even when settling 1N.

All of my videos are streamed live on Twitch. Of course, the game is maybe not ideal for live streaming because it is kind of slow. I try to explain my thought-process and strategy to make it more interesting. If you do not view it live, then you can also view it afterwards by going to the "Recent Broadcasts" section on Twitch. I also upload the videos to YouTube, and there is a link for that on my Twitch channel. Thanks to everyone who has viewed so far - I appreciate any feedback and support!

Regarding the Egypt UHV, it might require me to reload the game many times, but I am still optimistic about it being possible. My favored strategy right now is to immediately build 4 militia and send them to attack Babylon and Harappa. And yea, settling 1N seems to be the strongest.

I had dreams of settling Alexandria first. A coastal capital would be great long-term, and the early culture growth helps you to keep control over the fish tile. However, it is just too difficult to build the Pyramids without the bonus from the stone. It might still be possible to start with Alexandria if I also do the 4 militia rush, but the rush is risky even when settling 1N.

As a long-term player of DOC - I tottaly recomend You China/Russia/America/Greece UHV!
Last goals of United States and Russia - are super-hard (as for me)

Top Bottom