1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Stupid Genghis w/ dominant Army

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Strategy & Tips' started by King Younk, Mar 17, 2020.

1. King Younk

King Younk Warlord

Howdy,

Playing on Emperor as Genghis (I don't think I've won on emperor yet) and just basically leveled the other 3 civs on my continent (Ragnar, De Gaulle, and Lizzy). Lizzy's my friend, the other two not. Only France poses any sort of threat at this point, but I'm thinking I should develop my economy, then knock out two or three of their cities to protect Lizzy.

What are yall's thoughts?

upload_2020-3-17_4-37-12.png

2. King Younk

King Younk Warlord

How do I find the file directory?

3. Anysense

Anysense King

Normally that would be Documents\My Games\Beyond the Swords.

Get Currency ASAP. Let your cities grow as much as possible. Probably, should stop building libraries, because your research is going to remain stuck at 0% for quite a while.

4. Gumbolt

Gumbolt Phoenix Rising

Without a save hard to say. Your capital is really small for 585AD.

Your playing this on marathan settings? With this UU you want to promote the KK to flanking 1/2 and use a great general medic to heal stacks. It looks like you started 2 wars but in each case have not wiped out the AI. On these settings your window for KK will be much bigger. The capital is normally the main objective in any war. That and pillaging metal resources.

My guess is you built too many cities early on. You really wanted to beeline HBR and whip KK with 2-3 cities. Once you had 10 or so KK that should of been enough to take out an AI capital. Have you been whipping units? Slavery?

What happened to the English capital?

Your building a worker? Are you not capturing loads with your unique unit?

You have enough cities. I would of finished off the 2 AI. Then it's a question of what if any cottages you have built. Academy in capital? Currency always helps. No idea why your science is at 10% or why you need construction. Ai has Longbows?

Last edited: Mar 17, 2020