1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Stylesrj's Starships Series

Discussion in 'CivBE - Stories & Let's Plays' started by Stylesrj, May 1, 2015.

1. Stylesrj

Stylesrj Tabitha SEAL

I feel like I should show the greater world the various Starships videos I've created on my Youtube channel! Well actually so far I've only made two videos but my first one is rather bad, so here's my good run:

Link to video.

It's a run on Hard, Large and with Bolivar at the helm.
    The whole thing goes for an hour and half but I try and keep it exciting and myself enthused about the whole thing.

Then at the end I find a Barter Planet and well... when you have a Barter Planet... game, set, match!

I apologise for the low voice. I thought I had the audio settings low enough but it appears they were not. But hope you enjoy and I hope this is the right subforum to put this in.

2. Stylesrj

Stylesrj Tabitha SEAL

I'm not sure how the rules work here... but I've made another video run. This time under Harmony/ Supremacy and my new favourite leader, Elodie!

Also, Barter Planets are seriously OP!

Link to video.

Shortly after making that video, I play a 1-starship run on Impossible... and win by Domination!
    Of course I did have to regenerate the map until I either had a Barter planet next door or Dual Command. Barter came first (along with Cloaking, so double threat!) and I conquered the galaxy!
    Now I've got to do a run where I don't game the system or just stick with what I start with :lol:

3. CaptMikeP

CaptMikeP Purity's Finest Warrior

:thumbsup: