Sublimial sex message?

happy_Alex

Happiness set to 11
Look closely at the center of the golden palace. Was the artist having a laugh or is there something more sinister?

Attachments

• little_mermaid_89_style_b.jpg
    little_mermaid_89_style_b.jpg
    282.1 KB · Views: 472
You'll have to point that out in more detail because I don't see it. Well, my teen years are not that far behind me

Im not seeing anything.

I think the fish is staring at the mermaid's knockers. Well, the picture is totally wrong. The guy is looking her in the eye and she is eyeing the privates below :D ... Other than that :crazyeye:

If I had a nickel for everytime I heard someone talk about subliminal sexual messages in Disney's cartoons, I'd have a ****load of nickels right now...

Can someone tell me what's going on? I don't see any pic or something in the first post, yet there seems to be an allusion to a disney cartoon, but I cannot say which one should be the 'Golden Palace'.

Help. m

Sorry I'm getting in a right muddle with these attachments. I wanted to put the detail in a spoiler :confused: , but here it is anyway...

Attachments

• little_mermaid_detail.jpg
    little_mermaid_detail.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 513
What am I looking at?

If you are trying to say that there are male genitals on the Palace that's weak.

Well i looked at that second image at 400% zoom, and i can now see it. Still, its hardly shocking, and shows some people have too much time on there hands.

Well, congratulations, your over-active imagination supercedes mine ;)

I see the little erect penis, but didn't notice when the movie was released *shrug*

Funny, and I reckon the artist was having a laugh, but the entire image is packed with similar subliminal meaning. The explosion of white stuff, &c., &c.

Kids of the affected generation will need 500% more sex to get the same gratification :p

That is weak. :rolleyes: I saw exactly that, but thought it too obvious. Oh well.

I seriously doubt this was meant to be what your dirty mind is thinking what it is. It is just an innocent drawing that you have made out to be that in your mind. Most people would not have noticed that, until you pointed it out.

The Last Conformist said:
How the hell is the little fugly fish changing direction in midair like that? Those little fins won't create enough drag and/or lift to allow that sort of manoeuvring.
Obviously, he's all pumped up with testosteron.

The Last Conformist said:
How the hell is the little fugly fish changing direction in midair like that? Those little fins won't create enough drag and/or lift to allow that sort of manoeuvring.
Cartoons do not have to be accurate.

Happy, if you see sexual innuendo in THAT pic, this one should knock your socks off:

Attachments

• happywashington.jpg
    happywashington.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 314
Top Bottom