1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Sub's "Let's Play Brazil" series - Cultural/King

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Stories & Let's Plays' started by xsubtownerx, Dec 23, 2013.

1. xsubtownerx

xsubtownerx Chieftain

Hello and welcome to this Let's Play series where we will be playing as Brazil, trying for a cultural (tourism) victory. I'm new to this site and must say that it's great to be part of such devoted Civ players and fans. In my opinion the Civilization franchise is by far the best TBS gaming franchise ever designed.

Ok so here is the game setup for this LP series:

Standard Map Size, Standard Game Pace, King Difficulty, Continents Plus

The whole series has already been recorded and will have 16 parts. I only have 3 of them uploaded so far, so I'll just link to the playlist until they're all uploaded. By no means am I an expert at this game, but hopefully beginners can learn a thing or two and perhaps even the more advanced players can as well. At the very least I hope you all find it entertaining!

Civilization V: Brave New World - Let's Play Brazil

Enjoy!

2. reddishrecue

reddishrecue Deity

That's interesting, Alexander tries to ban nutmeg.

3. Vlade Divac

Vlade Divac Warlord

Thanks! Picking up the game again after getting BNW and really enjoyed the videos. Helped get my mind back into it and understanding the new features. Great job.

4. xsubtownerx

xsubtownerx Chieftain

I'm glad you enjoyed them! BNW is definitely worth the investment. I have roughly 250 hours of play time in Civ5. 180 hours of it is because of BNW. It really adds a new level of depth to the game.