Succession game for classic

Philosopher12

Baby King
This is a succession game for classic players. I would appericate it if people could give me suggestions for the details.

Ok, if you don't want to give the details, I will.

Normal Map

Chieftain (Sorry, I always win the game by early conquering, so I can't even beat warlord. Think I'll go to a place on this fourm where I can learn some good strategey. Feel free to suggest changes, by the way.)

7 Civs

Raging Hordes (duh).

Don't restart eliminated players.

Male Romans (I can give you some good roman names for the timeline, by the way.)

Classical Fourm

Well, these are my suggestions. As I said before, feel free to suggest changes.

I'm ready to try king now, as this fourm really helped

Thank you, CivFanatics!!!

Philosopher, you really should upgrade to MGE with Cedric Greene's patch. It can be done here: Civ 2 Downloads page and you will get all the benefits of MGE :D.
Think of the wonderful scenarios! (Further up the page from the patches).
I also reckon, as Yop has shown, that you will get more people interested in an MGE succession game simply because more regular posters here seem to have it. Good luck! :goodjob:

This look like a good starting position. It's on King, large map, and all the other things you said.
We already know Alphabet, Bronze Working and Code of Laws.

Attachments

• option 1.gif
    option 1.gif
    68.3 KB · Views: 292
So, it looks like the order is:
Me
Yop73
Anyone else that wants to join

I'll get MGE for my birthday, which is coming up, so we'll start on June 20, okay?

Hold on a sec.

Who is this Caesar guy? Me?

I like that starting position. E-mail the game to me and post a reply here when you do
------------------------
The Philosopher

Ok, Philisopher12, it's June 20 now. I'll start the game.
I'm using the save I said earlier. And if anyone else wants to join, he still can.

The reign of dictator Yop1.
4000bc. Our tribe start with 2 settlers, and 1 horseman (hut).
3950bc. 1 settler builds road, another one goes west. The horseman starts exploring in the eastern direction.
3900bc. Another tribe, the charioteers join our tribe. City of Rome was build.
3850bc. Some archers join our tribe.
3750bc. The advanced tribe of Veii joins the the Roman tribe.
3650bc. Rome builds warrior and starts settler. Another archer descides to fight with the Roman people.
3550bc. The advanced tribe of Antium joins the Latin league.
3450bc. The roman people discover Ceremonial Burial.
3100bc. The total island is revealed. We are isolated. The Roman scientists, discover a new form of government. Yop proclamed King. We went for map making.
3000bc. Due to a mysterious disease, King Yop dies.

I would like to join this game. I've never played a succesion game but I'll try it. I just need to know the order of players. Philospher posted he would start and then Yop posted he would start and then he started.:confused:

Here's how it went:
2950BC: Cumae was founded and started on building a warrior
2900BC: Horseman explores west on the stretch of land.
2850BC: horseman continued exploring until coming to a dead end
2800BC: sent a settler to the north to found a city
2750BC: Cumae builds warrior and starts on a settler
2700BC: Romans discover map making and start on currency
2650BC: Nothing happened of interest
2600BC: Neopolis founded, Romans declared the larges civilization
2550BC: Settler moved to construct roads
2500BC: Nothing happened of interest

A new emperor has risen, Emperor Yop II.
This peacefull emperor saw it as his job to enlarge the Roman sphere of influence.
2450bc. Nothing interresting.
2400bc. Again, nothing interresting.
2350bc. Currency discovered. Now going after trade. Antium builds settlers.
2300bc. Nothing
2250bc. Nothing again
2200bc. Nothing
2150bc. Rome builds barracks and starts working on the Collossus. Cumae builds settlers. Pompeii build. (on a 3 special spot)
2100bc. Nothing
2050bc. Nothing
2000bc. Nothing
1950bc. Trade discovered. We now go after pottery.

Sorry Drago for playing till 1950bc., but I wasn't paying attention and I accidentely pressed ENTER.

I'm building a trireme in Antium and it will be finished, when the settler near Veii has finished the road from Antium to Veii.
You should try to load the Settler into the tririme and head for undiscovered lands.

The settler near Rome should build roads on all the squares where there are workers.

Looking forward to watching this game :)...

The scribes of the civilization are not wearing out too many quills in the creative writing department? ;)

Top Bottom