Sue for peace?

maddskillz

Lord Skillz The Angry One
How does one "sue for peace"? I see this term all the time but have absolutely no idea how it is done.

Thanks!

Are stealth bombers and fighters worth building? What about paratroopers and helicopters? Do helicopters still lose hps each turn they are in the field and not in a base?

Just curious.

To sue for peace, go to the diplomacy screen and select the civ you want peace with. If they see your envoy, select 'diplomatic agreements' and then peace treaty. Pay attention to your advisor, and you may be able to extract reparations if you were winning the war. Sometimes you will have to pay.

bombers and stuff: hotly debated around here, mostly when people talk about how to soften up defenders. just watch for those threads and you`ll quickly get a feel for their use - or whether you prfer to do without them.....

helis: never used them, but there were some good ideas floating around on their use. maybe check the stratgy forum... don`t know about the HP loss, but I think it`s gone.

I use these units, I must say effectively. When there is a resource that I want to deny anytoher civ that I am at war with, providing it is withing opperation range, I just drop a few para's in there and fortify until the rest of the troops come in.

Just wish you could base helo's on carriers with para's on them. Maybe you can. Come to think of it.

Top Bottom