suggest mods to go with the largest earth

king of nowhere

Warlord
I've been playing the largest earth map, and it is absolutely gorgeous. totally worth spending several minutes at every turn in marathon speed. there is however a little problem, which is, the world is empty. Even at deity, even in the information age vast parts of the world are wilderness. all the south-east asia is still covered with jungle, the american west coast is deserted, several parts of south america and africa too, and let's not talk about southern siberia, which would contain a lot of good land. unfortunately, there aren't enough non-european civilizations to fill the map. So I was considering getting more from mods. But as I have no experience of mods, I was asking you, hoping for god tips.
I am looking for new civilizations and city states that are not from europe or the middle east (especially two more civs in north america, one more in south america and at least one in southeast asia would be welcome), and that are compatible with the largest earth and true start locations.
thanks.

There are several modders who are creating wonderful civilizations that you can find in the workshop. For a world map I would recommend the following additions.

Africa
Mali (JFD)
Ethiopia (Sukritact)

Asia
Siam (JFD)

South America
Columbia (Leugi)
Argentina (Leugi)

North America
I do not know of any new civilizations released for this region.

Top Bottom