Suggest questions to ask people on YouTube

Narz

keeping it real
I want to interview people on my YouTube channel, what are some good questions to ask? My first interviewee prolly gonna be my 9 year old daughter. After that maybe my housemate or gf. Risque questions welcomed (obviously won't ask my daughter those), anything from deep philosophical questions to bizarre semi-nonsensical to potentially inspirational/depressing (depending on answers).
  1. Use the numbers
  2. List
I'll give credit if I use your questions.

Also suggest random people to interview, I can accept challenges (interview random hot girl, random person on sreet, etc) but first I'll need more practice.

Thanks for ideas.

First, what is the purpose of your interviews?
  1. Generate content?
  2. Collect data?
  3. Entertain an audience?
  4. Provoke the audience?
  5. Show off your interviewing skills?
  6. etc.
Who is your audience?

Interview people on CFC about their posting history to see if they really are as stubbornly jerkish about the things they appear to be stubbornly jerkish about (I include myself in this).

Q: Is it possible to whistle and smile at the same time?

A: Yes. But neither the whistle nor the smile tend to be of high quality.

Most and least favorite...
  1. Chess opening
  2. Ice cream
  3. Sex act
  4. Game, book, song of the past week, month, year.

Interview people on CFC about their posting history to see if they really are as stubbornly jerkish about the things they appear to be stubbornly jerkish about (I include myself in this).
Screenrecord skype calls? Would be fun to interview people who love to debate each other

It would, but it's lightyears away from interviewing your 9 yr old daughter, which sounds like more of a fun family thing. So like Birdjaguar says it's hard to know what to suggest without any idea of what you want to get out of doing this.

Top Bottom