Suggestion: Make terraforming preserve plot improvement

raxo2222

Time Traveller
Original improvement would be put back on terraformed tile if applicable.
Now when I wanted to terraform something, it would remove current improvement and place terraforming improvement.

It would be nice, if existing improvement would be copied to safe place and after terraformimg said improvement would be put back if applicable.

I'd prefer to force the workers to rebuild the improvement. In most cases this makes sense and in the rest where it doesn't I don't want to fiddle with that coding to the complexity that would be necessary to create such exceptions.

I'd prefer to force the workers to rebuild the improvement. In most cases this makes sense and in the rest where it doesn't I don't want to fiddle with that coding to the complexity that would be necessary to create such exceptions.
How do you force to recreate improvement?
If you have 20 workers running around terraforming stuff, then its hard to remember what improvement was here unless there would be reminder on that plot - something like "improvement was denied upgrade" text, it just would say "Improvement X was on this plot"

How do you force to recreate improvement?
By having the old one be destroyed in the terraforming process.

If you have 20 workers running around terraforming stuff, then its hard to remember what improvement was here unless there would be reminder on that plot - something like "improvement was denied upgrade" text, it just would say "Improvement X was on this plot"
You should know what you'd want to improve the plot with though, based on what the plot is right? Nothing says it has to stay as the previous improvement.

Top Bottom