[Suggestion] Number of Pages should always be visible.

Ryika

Lazy Wannabe Artista
This is what I mean:
This.jpg

It's a small issue, but I think the numbers should always be there, not just when mousing over the specific thread. Having to look left and right or move the mouse while reading through titles to find threads that are interesting and either relatively new (to add my own opinion) or relatively old (to read through what other people have said) is needlessly annoying given that the numbers don't take up much space.

Last edited:
I actually like that feature myself. Less eye distraction. The "replies" column should give you what you need.

Yeah, but that column is on the other side of my screen. Can't look at both at the same time.
Maybe that's because I'm wearing glasses, but I lose focus on what thread I was looking at whenever I try to look back and forth.

Mousing over them is more convenient, but also means that I can't get my hands off the mouse while I'm reading the thread titles.

I've copy-pasted them into a few threads and don't find that the additional information makes things more difficult to look at. Quite the opposite, thanks to the color-design they blend well enough with the background that unless I'm specifically looking at them I don't really notice them at all.

eightthreadsonecup.jpg

I'd like it back as well. It's much easier to spot new threads that way instead of mousing over every thread with new messages. Bit more contrasting colours wouldn't hurt either.

I'd like them a little darker too.And don't forget to add the light lines connecting the left and right side of the screen and separating posts. the brain needs things like that better process the page and connect the thread name, the replies, and the last poster

There actually are lines connecting the left and right sides of the screen - it's just that they're so faint that they're likely to be barely perceptible, if at all, depending on your display settings. It will definitely be something to have a look at when doing more work on the forum styles.

There actually are lines connecting the left and right sides of the screen - it's just that they're so faint that they're likely to be barely perceptible, if at all, depending on your display settings. It will definitely be something to have a look at when doing more work on the forum styles.
Thank you.

Top Bottom