1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion: RFC:BC

Discussion in 'Rhye's and Fall Modmods' started by FakeShady, May 4, 2010.

1. FakeShady

FakeShady Chieftain

Im surprise no one suggested this (correct me if i'm wrong)

But isnt one of the biggest complains of RFC being each turn before 0AD takes up too many years?

So basically i suggest this RFC:BC to be just like a RFC game, but the 500 turns to be spread out between 3000BC to 0BC. How that is going to be done, i'm not too sure yet, but you get the idea. Our techs can go as old as Toolmaking or something to as advanced as Constitution maybe. And our 7 religions can be Buddhism, Zoroasterism, Greek Polytheism etc. We can have civs like Assyrians, Israel, China, Greece, Phoenicians, Romans.... And i can finally fulfil my dream of crushing the Greeks as mighty Xerxes :D Really its just an idea.

Tell me what you guys think :)

2. BurnEmDown

BurnEmDown Chieftain

http://forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=363 :shifty:

Edit: Ah didn't see you wanted to include China as well and other eastern civs. I think any modmod which is played only until the end of the classical era should focus on Europe and the middle east, a different mod should focus on Asia, since back then they didn't really have much to do with each other (due to their geographical location).

3. fdgsgds

fdgsgds Mustard Enthusiast

Try RFC:Marathon. You'll never go back to normal RFC again. :D