Suggestion - The world wonder 'The Motherland Calls'.

CainStar

Warlord
So the world wonder 'The Motherland Calls' spawns 1 units in each of your city, when another civilization declares war on you. This would be fine if the units are actually needed, and in my case I don't need them. So instead of spending few minutes on deleting these units(and dodging accidental deletions:lol:), every time someone declares on me which seem happen a lot lately, it would be easier if a popup window appeared with message "war has been declare on you blaa blaa" with option Yes or No whether you want to actually trigger the unit spawn. Or is there a way to select all of the units of same type and delete them in mass?

Try hitting the delete button for one of the units while holding down the "alt" key, that works for upgrading all your units (e.g. atlatl → archer).

Edit: This thread doesn't belong in the bugs and crashes forum, would have been better in the ideas and discussion thread.

Last edited:
Edit: This thread doesn't belong in the bugs and crashes forum, would have been better in the ideas and discussion thread.
Whoops you are right. I will post this to the appropriate thread. Delete if needed.

Top Bottom