Suggestion

Amom

Chieftain
Hello,

It enchants your work to Me and I have some suggestions.
  1. Can be modified the screen of the victories where exists an option of filter by mod?
  • In the screen of graphs could be disable and be selected civilizations to be able to compare them?
  • In the demography screen, the average Arithmetic is well, but I think that norm (statistics' s math) would be also better, because in her it says how many civilizations to us has to the left and the right?
  • And finally it would already please enormously to be able to see the history to me of each city with its events of creation, battles, graphs of production, commerce…

A warm greeting.

These are all great suggestions, Amom. BUG is a mixture of original and included mods (done by others). I recommend also posting these suggestions to the general Mod forum to see if you get any takers there. If you do, make sure to post back here so we can merge them into BUG when done.

You can also post these to our Feature Request tracker (individually please). I'm pretty busy right now, but if they are in the tracker, there's less risk they'll be forgotten later.

Top Bottom