Sukhoi SU 27 / 37

nautil

Warlord
Another great russian aircraft - Sukhoi SU 37. This jetfighter is based on Sukhoi Su 27 ( model of which will follow in the next couple of hours). These both planes look almost identical , Su -37 has almost unnoticeable changes in fins and has canards added,though many improvements were done in engine and other inner parts of the airplane
The model is about 1400 polys, with original ingame jetfighter animation and sounds. Maybe i'll bonus texture for this model, silver or grey, or both.

After i'm done with this model, i gonna return to WWII aircrafts, then make some modern helicopters.

Attachments

• su37desertrender.jpg
    su37desertrender.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 1,514
  • su37desertscreen.jpg
    su37desertscreen.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 1,678
  • su27polycount.jpg
    su27polycount.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 736
  • su37desert.zip
    49.5 KB · Views: 929
Here is an extra skin for SU 37, a blue camouflage.
I'll upload SU-27 soon, just have minor probems with textures.
Next addition - Su-27, that comes in a vivid, one may say even garish, "outfit". This coloring isn't fictious, it was applyed to airplanes of professional pilots , who demonstrated capabilities of su-27 on various airshows.
I think this is all for this model, no more skins for this one, it's time to come back to WWII aircrafts :)

Attachments

• su37blue.zip
    49.5 KB · Views: 609
  • su37bluescreen.jpg
    su37bluescreen.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 893
  • su27redblue.zip
    45.6 KB · Views: 460
  • su27redscreen.jpg
    su27redscreen.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 888
cool

crap I'm at work so i can only describe the skin crap

I've seen one once nd I swear it almost had a tiger stripe coloration to it (no not yeloow and black) but a light blue and gray mix

I think the desert camo looks mean as hell dude

Howwww do you actually download/install these skins?? I'm DYING to use them as I hate all the units being the same between factions. Would really appreciate any help!

Best,
Spjungen

Top Bottom