Sukritact's Civarium

I cant get theese to work without direct dowload. I can see thats not going to happend, so thats too bad. Steam-subscriptions gives the "start game"-black screen. They look awsome.

I cant get theese to work without direct dowload. I can see thats not going to happend, so thats too bad. Steam-subscriptions gives the "start game"-black screen. They look awsome.

Steam subscriptions shouldn't have any effect on whether you get a Start Game or not; that just means that there's a fatal error, which will show up in the logs and would be present regardless of whether the mod was direct downloaded or not.

Hi, is it possible to have download links outside Stema ? I don't have Steam.
Thank you !

Awesome, as always! Does Burmese king like to wear bandana hat like that, btw? What's it called?

Burma's Unique Improvement is the Paya. It provides Culture and Production, with extra bonuses if next to a Farm. Units begin with +1 Combat Strength for each Paya owned by the city. Cannot be built adjacent to another Paya.

Last edited:
Such an amazing, high-quality animated leader! I am curious; if I say, combined a unit that was produced in a city with a Paya into a corps (with an older, more promoted, but not produced wth a Paya in the city), would the combined unit get +combat strenght?

Such an amazing, high-quality animated leader! I am curious; if I say, combined a unit that was produced in a city with a Paya into a corps (with an older, more promoted, but not produced wth a Paya in the city), would the combined unit get +combat strenght?
I don't know myself. One problem with the modifier system that Civ 6 uses is that modders don't really know what exactly is going on behind the scenes in most cases.

It's gonna be a while before I start work on this, but in the meantime, guess the civ! (hint: it's not in Asia)

Ugh. I've seen that symbol once somewhere, looks really familiar. Can't remember though.
I'm guessing it's a Native American flag? So far it looks most similar to Choctaw but of course it's different.

Top Bottom