Sukritact's Civarium

sukritact

Artist and Modder

Welcome: Click on any of the images to go to the steam page.
Please do not ask for direct downloads. They will NOT be provided. It takes too much effort to maintain two separate uploads.[/URL]​
Spoiler :
In preparation of the upcoming release of Civilization VI, and accounting for the fact that all the other modders seem to be establishing a foothold on this new territory, I think it prudent that the Kingdom of Sukritact do the same. Hence, I introduce the Civarium, where I will be releasing any new civs or additional leaders I make for this game.

My initial roster will feature Siam as a returning civ, and Hadrian and Henry VII as alternate leaders. With time, I will hopefully be able to expand to Ethiopia, Gaul, the Sámi and other cultures and states of all types.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also take a look at:

Until they are better fleshed out I'll also be using this thread for my two other modding projects. The Architectuary and the Terraformery (Wonders and Natural Wonders respectively).

Looking forward to releasing some cool stuff!

Last edited:
We welcome this auspicious occasion; finally, the Kingdom of Sukritact is free of the decadent shackles of the More Civs Republic! May the newly independent kingdom prosper and stand as an inspiration to future nations!

How many of your creations from civ 5 will be ported over?

Ah! Truly a sign of magnificence and intellect in this dark age! I shall be monitoring this beacon of creative expertise very closely, and hope we may see each other as colleagues rather than rivals.

This Ramkhamhaeng looks better than Civ V one. I'm so hyped to see al new possibilities with civs.

Any chance of an Events and Decisions mod?
I'm hoping to make it eventually, dunno when though; and we'll have to see what the SDK provides.

What wonder are you planning right now?
the Fushimi Inari is first on my list. I'd also like to do Wat Arun and Angkor wat, and maybe Notre Dame. We'll have to see what piques my fancy :D

With the recent patch, Civ 6 mods of a reasonable quality are now available, so without further ado:

Steam

Hadrian (76-138 CE) was the fourteenth Emperor of Rome (10 August 117 to 10 July 138 CE) and is known as the third of the Five Good Emperors (Nerva, Trajan, Hadrian, Antoninus Pius, and Marcus Aurelius) who ruled justly. Born Publius Aelius Hadrianus, probably in Hispania, Hadrian is best known for his substantial building projects throughout the Roman Empire and, especially, Hadrian’s Wall in northern Britain.
  • Leader Ability: The Greekling - The first buildings of the Encampment, Theatre Square, Campus, and Holy Site are built 50% faster and provide increased yields.
  • Agenda: Hadrian's Wall - Uses his army to actively defend his empire against barbarians and likes civilizations that do the same. Dislikes civilizations that have a strong army but ignore barbarian outposts.

Last edited:
With the recent patch, Civ 6 mods of a reasonable quality are now available, so without further ado:

Steam

Hadrian (76-138 CE) was the fourteenth Emperor of Rome (10 August 117 to 10 July 138 CE) and is known as the third of the Five Good Emperors (Nerva, Trajan, Hadrian, Antoninus Pius, and Marcus Aurelius) who ruled justly. Born Publius Aelius Hadrianus, probably in Hispania, Hadrian is best known for his substantial building projects throughout the Roman Empire and, especially, Hadrian’s Wall in northern Britain.
  • Leader Ability: The Greekling - The first buildings of the Encampment, Theatre Square, Campus, and Holy Site are built 50% faster and provide increased yields.
  • Agenda: Hadrian's Wall - Uses his army to actively defend his empire against barbarians and likes civilizations that do the same. Dislikes civilizations that have a strong army but ignore barbarian outposts.

So cool :)

If you don't me asking, did you use the modbuddy or do it manually in a text editing software?

Top Bottom