Sukritact's Civarium

As the first thought it had a bit of a Saami feel, but now it definitely looks like the Vegvisir.

Hello, do you know if it's possible to customize a mod with a Mac?
I would like to change the Siam leader.

Thanks in advance.

Hello, do you know if it's possible to customize a mod with a Mac?
I would like to change the Siam leader.

Thanks in advance.

You can make mods on Mac, yea; you just don't have access to the SDK afaik, so you've gotta write the .modinfo by hand.

Iceland! Simply amazing! Been wanting to play as Iceland for a long, long time.

You definitely should be compensated somehow for all this hard work.

This Iceland civ is, in my opinion, the best modded civ that we've seen in 6 so far, in all aspects: design/gameplay, artwork, and just the fact that it'd be so hard to tell that this isn't an official civilization if you played with it in a game and for whatever reason didn't remember you downloaded it on the steam workshop. Of course, I haven't actually tried it in a game yet... I don't have the expansion since it's not available for Macs yet, but one of the reasons I want to purchase it is because then I'd be able to play as this civ. Really.

I'm also fascinated by the real-world Iceland, so that's yet another reason why I already love this.

I love all your work and the art style pretty much makes your civs the only civs I can play with alongside official civs (Because it fits well). Thanks for all your hard work and I look forward to your future creations :D

Looks absolutely great ! It's clear that you take your work in serious ! ... Only hope that maybe in the near future, at least on civfanatics you'll also insert a direct download link for your civs :) All the best!

Looks absolutely great ! It's clear that you take your work in serious ! ... Only hope that maybe in the near future, at least on civfanatics you'll also insert a direct download link for your civs :) All the best!

He had addressed that issue too often here that we readers are starting to get bored seeing it, no offense. Just my two cents, please respect his decision.. anyway AFAIK as long as you obtain the game legally, wherever other site you buy, you can access Steam Workshop and download there. I got mine from Humble, some other here got from GMG. Not a problem. Unless it's Mac, I'm not sure.
...but for those obtain the game illegally (sadly, it's pretty common) the answer is off course obvious :)

Tbf there are much more legitimate reasons for not wanting to use Steam - trying to pick code out of mods is much harder when the folders are numbered rather than given any actual name. Additionally even though Workshop is much more reliable with its downloads this time around, having it automatically update and enable mods whenever an update is pushed is definitely a frustration.

Tbf there are much more legitimate reasons for not wanting to use Steam - trying to pick code out of mods is much harder when the folders are numbered rather than given any actual name. Additionally even though Workshop is much more reliable with its downloads this time around, having it automatically update and enable mods whenever an update is pushed is definitely a frustration.
I'm no fan of Steam, but it's really not that difficult to create a spreadsheet or word document with the ID# & Mod name for reference. Or barring that, just subscribe to the mod on Steam, copy the folder from the Steam mod folder to your User mod folder, rename it however you want, then unsubscribe to the mod and delete the empty folder. This also avoids the update issue.

There's only two legal versions of Civ VI that doesn't use Steam: the Mac App Store version and the iPad version. I play using the Mac App Store version and yes, it's possible to play using mods, which I have been doing (and all of the mods I use are the non-Workshop version for obvious reasons).

I'm quite curious to learn whether those Gauls of your's will be military-focused or not!
Hopefully Sukritact releases the uniques soon!

Top Bottom