Sullla's AI Survivor Season Six Announced

Problem is Churchill won't attack Mansa. Huge power graph but too peaceful. Needs someone to attack him. Such a great UU for this stage of game,

Cyrus lost any possible advantage by peacing out

what! Mansa is plotting now

lol..this will be interesting. Church has Infantry now

Church is teching Steel now

Mansa in driver's seat, but a great deal rides on how Church handles this war and what HC does

Last edited:
Out of all things Mansa stops culture for plotting, great fun.

Aww Mansa turned it back on, good for him but culture win would be boring..a bit.
nm culture off again :lol:

Oh please Churchy, nobody really wants to win.

Mansa winner, Churchy winner of the peoples here ;)

Last edited:
Churchy infantry and i double war. Huge power advantage. Does he have cannons?

Churchill throwing away his units.

Go Church!

Church with pretty big lead but I just don't think he can win here

Last edited:
Mansa has pretty much won. Churchill whatever happened would of finished second unless Mansa attacked him. Pleased with Mansa is a big fail.

Should not of taken peace at point he got Redcoats.

Alex or Nappy in that position woulda steamrolled and shown no mercy

Typical English we roll up to the party super confident and just fail at final hurdle. Apart from Cricket world cup which we actually won. Failed at the footy at final hurdle.

Mansa seems just to win games on science and ability to spam wonders once he has science advantage. Probably would of won with 7-8 cities here.

Alex and Nappy just fail as they declare early and just can't research so end up falling way behind. They would need to roll over an AI to do well but without catapults get nowhere.

Typical English we roll up to the party super confident and just fail at final hurdle.
As a Murican, I have no idea what you are talkin' 'bout. :mischief::lol:

Had Mansa to win, Cathy for second and Pacal FTD, spaceship T327 and 12 wars.
The game was really enjoyable to watch with all the constant twists and turns.

I think alot of people didn't realize that Cathy/Pacal/Capac all loooove HR and that would be likely to stabilize Mansas diplo early on.
Was really sad when Mansa started ToAr and was equally sad that he stayed so small and was bad at the early landgrabbing.

Too bad that Cathy didn't keep her cool against Mansa for a while longer too, I think with the shared religion and HR, they could have gone along together.

The timing with Cathy vs Church+Mansa was really hilarious. A turn sooner and mansa would have been out of the fight, and a few turns later Cathy would have already hurt Mansa alot.

Wonderful!

Does he compare the most common alternate history with the predictions? Would be fun to see!

I had Pericles to win culture, Julius runner up and Gandhi FTD.
It seems alternate history agrees on that assessment.

Pericles won culture in 15 out of the 20 games.
Julius was runner up in 6 out of the 20, slightly better than the actual Sitting bull which was runner up in 5 out of 20.

Gandhi was FTD 13 out of the 20 times. :D

Last edited:
Anyone know when Season 7 is gonna go down? Sulla hasn't announced anything as far as I know.

Been over a year so not good? Maybe better to ask on his Twitch stream. Does he post here much?

I'll try that but I've seen people chat about it and he hasn't chymed in a few months back. Surely he wouldn't abandon a super popular series that gets him the most viewers!

Top Bottom