Super Bowl v. Civ lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
So tell me, what is the Super Bowl ? An enormous dish ? A contest between spin and fast bowlers ? Is it played on a crown green, or perhaps on one deeply hollowed in the centre ?

So tell me, what is the Super Bowl ? An enormous dish ? A contest between spin and fast bowlers ? Is it played on a crown green, or perhaps on one deeply hollowed in the centre ?

The term "bowl" originated from the Rose Bowl Stadium, site of the first post-season college football games. :p (Wikipedia lol)

Glorious NY, destroyers of the unbeaten. That was quite a game.
Reminds me of the napoleon line something like- rather have a lucky general than a good general.

Here in Australia the game kicks off (if thats what term you use) around 11 am monday

Long standing tradition in our house to take the day off and watch........won $1000 on the pats when they upset the Rams a few years ago

I`m a huge fan of a game called rugby league ( It`s NOT that boring game called rugby union or simply "rugby")...both sports have alot in common and I encourage any Americans out there to give it a look...lots of league fans love NFL

You even have your own competition....try www.AMNRL.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom